M&CCE Expo 2019 visitor registration now open
It’s free! Online pre-registration is quick, simple and free and will ensure easy fast-track entry to this year's Marine & Coastal Civil Engineering Expo – M&CCE Expo 2019.
Attracting over 3,300 attendees with 179 exhibitors from over 21 countries, M&CCE Expo is Europe’s leading event dedicated to showcasing the latest equipment and solutions for marine, coastal and other challenging civil engineering projects
M&CCE Expo 2019 sponsored by Boskalis, is co-located with Seawork, Europe’s largest commercial marine and workboat exhibition and conference, providing a unique opportunity to see the latest solutions for businesses in the commercial marine industry all in one place, at one time, in one easy-to-access location.
This year, M&CCE Expo will be alongside;
- Five halls, quayside and purpose-built marina showcasing 600+ exhibitors
- New vessels and on-water line up
- Dive tank - subsea and underwater equipment in action
- Wavewalker theatre offering presentations and a dedicated area for meetings
- European Commercial Marine Awards – recognising the best in the industry
- Innovation Showcase - see the latest in equipment, services, projects and vessels introduced by exhibitors during the past year.
- Free-to-attend Business Briefings
- Women in Marine Industry networking event
Co-located with M&CCE Expo, Seawork brings together over 7700 attendees from Europe, the UK and as far afield as New Zealand, Australia, Canada, the US and China; providing the perfect opportunity to meet and network with international maritime companies, as well as experiencing demonstrations and displays of their most innovative products.
Pre-register NOW for visitor entry to M&CCE Expo 2019 and put the dates in your diary. Click here to register.
M&CCE Expo 2019 - Mayflower Park Southampton, UK, 11-13 June 2019.
Latest Press Releases
Banedanmark has awarded Fugro a 4-year framework agreement for train-borne lidar scanning of its inf... Read more
Fugro has successfully completed the second of three Malaysian seep hunting and geochemical campaign... Read more
The most advanced 3D digital modelling of the UK's electricity grid will be launched by electricity ... Read more
Fugro has successfully completed the first of three Malaysian seep hunting and geochemical campaigns... Read more
Kongsberg Maritime, through its Cape Town-based business partner Unique Group, has been selected to ... Read more