When, Where & Why visit?
M&CCE is co-located with Seawork which offers a unique combination of undercover exhibition space, open air demonstrations and floating displays.
The exhibitions encompass:
- 18,000m² of undercover space spread over two purpose built exhibition halls
- Purpose built pontoons for more than 70 vessels and floating exhibits.
- Demonstrations out on the water
- Quayside area for trailers, large exhibits and outdoor demonstrations
- Excellent conference and meeting facilities
Here are four good reasons to attend:
- Walk away with a head full of new ideas and concepts to help you in your job.
- See in-depth examples of how money can be saved in marine & coastal civil engineering operations. Our packed programme of conferences, events, demos and competitions provide a productive background buzz throughout M&CCE Expo's fully occupied exhibition and display areas.
- Make new contacts and catch up with people you already know
- Have a great day out - there is no other event like it! M&CCE Expo is now co-located with Europe's largest on-water commercial maritime exhibition and business forum, held at the prestigious Mayflower Park venue in Southampton.
2020 dates and times
0930 - 1730 Tuesday 9 June 2020
0930 - 1730 Wednesday 10 June 2020
0930 - 1600 Thursday 11 June 2020
For more information on how you can participate as an exhibitor, sponsor, visitor or speaker, contact the team today
+44 1329 825335 email@example.com